Booking now for seasonal fishing. Create a reservation today.
The River is calling.
Come to the untouched Manistee National Forest in Northern Lower Michigan and see what you’ve been missing.
Your guided trip:
- I prefer to fish with two guests/anglers at a time. A third fisherman is optional with additional fees.
- You can expect a clean vessel and top of the line fishing gear.
- I promote good river ethics.
- As a fishing guide I can only provide opportunities – the rest is up to mother nature. Weather and the fish bite are out of my control.
- I provide lunch, light snacks, water and assorted soft drinks.
If you’d like to keep your catch, I can process & clean your fish for you. Just bring something to store it in for your ride home.
- Half-Day $300
- Full-Day $450
- One Angler, Full Day – $350
These prices include an all day fishing trip. Rods, reels, tackle and custom made power boats are provided by the guide. A full day is considered eight (8) hours of fishing. A deposit is required to hold a reservation. I accept cash or check payments at this time.
Call All Tackle Fisherman – Chris Martin at 231-970-1424 to book a trip now!
Available dates are in gray. Booked dates appear in orange & red.