The River is calling. Come to the untouched Manistee National Forest in Northern Lower Michigan and see what you’ve been missing. Booking now for seasonal fishing. Create your reservation today.
Your guided trip:
- I prefer to fish with two guests/anglers at a time. A third fisherman is optional with additional fees.
- You can expect a clean vessel and top of the line fishing gear.
- I promote good river ethics.
- As a fishing guide I can only provide opportunities – the rest is up to mother nature. Weather and the fish bite are out of my control.
- I provide lunch, light snacks, water and assorted soft drinks.
If you’d like to keep your catch, I can process & clean your fish for you. Just bring something to store it in for your ride home.
- Half-Day $250
- Full-Day $350
These prices include an all day fishing trip. Rods, reels, tackle and custom made power boats are provided by the guide. A full day is considered eight (8) hours of fishing. A deposit is required to hold a reservation. I accept cash or check payments at this time. Call All Tackle Fisherman – Chris Martin at 231-970-1424 to book a trip now!